Sun Conure (Arantiga solistalis)
A little about me...
- I can live approx 25-30 years
- I am very smart, affectionate, curious, playfull and sociable that is why I am such a good companion, But...
- I have a very loud squawking compared to my small size. Like many parrots, I am a determined chewer, and require large wooden toys to chew on. I need a lot of interaction every day, and with good life habits, we could become very good friends.
- I can mimic humans with the ability to pick up words and phrases but I am not known as a very good speaker.
- I enjoy playing on the floor, making foot toys appropriate for me.
- I usualy sleep all night in a nest, I may enjoy having a fleece hut in my cage.